Tuesday, February 5, 2008

RAIN COMES AND GOES..


The past three weeks have been really tough, the rain came and seemed to never leave, actually it left at night.. great that does me a lot of good. The last time it rained like this I had just bought my Vespa, I had to let it sit there forever(that's what it felt like)
Anyhow the rain has left for now, and I was jones'en for a good ride. My Friend Diana who rides a really nice Harley has been wanting to go for a ride, So we finally met up and off to PCH we rode! it was fantastic! She knew where to get off the 101, and where to go to find the sweet long bendy roads.. It was great! Every time I get out on the road I want to keep riding till the sun goes down. What a feeling! Thanks D for getting me out on the bike! I guess it's okay for it to rain every once in awhile, it just makes it so much more sweeter. All the senses are alive and in your face at 50 miles an hour+.
Speaking of Diana, she's a little spitfire! She gets out there! I'm happy to have her as a friend! --Jim





Look at those baby's shine!
oh yeah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeppers, those are two beautiful bikes. I would have loved to hear the dueling drone from the exhaust. Was the grocery cart with beer suppost to make it in the shot? ... hey, we all need supplies! ; )

Ben said...

My biggest question is...Do you actually converse while riding or is it more of a spiritual connection? I just imagine the nirvana of it all, with volumes being spoken in the tip of a hand and the motion of the motorcycle.

-- jimmy-- said...

not much, and yes... exactly.
You want it to never end.

sweet!

Anonymous said...

Diana here AKA Dianaroars
Thanks for posting the pics Jimmy!
What a cool day that was. Tnx!
Yea ... dueling exhaust - that is
pipes. Ask Jimmy about my pipes :)..
And yea ... its more of a Spiritual connection. I think Jimmy & Kate can converse but not bike to bike. And Jimmy's right - there's something to the wind and sun hitting your smiling face knowing that you're riding with a good friend that's a great & safe rider.
Oh yea ... and our bikes ROCK! ha!
Great looking bike Jimmy!

K Lovell said...

Hey Jim. I was just wondering if all your Hollywood clothes have been replaced by biker duds? Do you only wear t-shirts with the sleeves cut out and chaps ALL the time? Just wondering. Love Ya!